Why Mindset Matters for Your Success
Your mindset plays a pivotal role in what you want and whether you achieve it.
What exactly is a mindset?
Mindsets are powerful beliefs in your mind. You CAN change beliefs. You CAN change your mind.
What Is a Mindset?
A mindset refers to whether you believe qualities such as intelligence and talent are fixed traits or changeable traits.
Which do you believe?
- People with a fixed mindset believe that these qualities are inborn, fixed, and unchangeable
- Those with a growth mindset, on the other hand, believe that these abilities can be developed and strengthened by way of commitment and hard work
You either believe you can learn and develop the skills you need to start your own business or you believe your dreams are out of the reach of your knowledge and abilities.
The growth mindset is about living up to one's possible potential. What can you achieve if you set your mind to it?
You're always one decision away from a totally different life.
Dismiss fear of failure
Don't fear failure. Fear being in the exact same place next year as you are today.
Determine your "why"
“The siren call for many entrepreneurs isn’t money, it’s freedom. The freedom to chart your own path, the freedom to build what you want with the people you love.”
Believe in yourself
“Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine.”
Visualize your future
"Losers visualize the penalties of failure. Winners visualize the rewards of success."
William S. Gilbert
- I believe in myself and trust in my abilities to succeed in all that I do
- Success, money and happiness come easily to me
- I am smart and successful
- I can achieve any goals I set myself
- As I become more successful, I'm able to help more people
- I am passionate about my business and it shows
- I easily attract my ideal clients
- My business allows me to have a life I love
- I’m energized in my business
- I love the freedom my business provides for me
Are you ready to get started in your new business?