- Lesson 1 - Bookkeeping 101: learn the right and wrong way to handle funds received, how to use a business bank account, and Federal Tax ID information
- Lesson 2 - The IRS & You: understand your relationship with the IRS, percentage of tax money to set aside, when to pay your first year of business taxes, and actual consequences of not paying taxes on time
- Lesson 3 - What's Tax Deductible: how to organize your books for ease of income reporting, specific information on tax deductible items, what is a home office tax deduction, and what are necessary business expenses
- Lesson 4 - Record Keeping: what records you should keep, the IRS requirements for bookkeeping, questions to ask yourself about your accounting practices, company performance statistics to track, how to track vehicle expenses, and knowing when to hire a CPA vs a bookkeeper
- One payment only
- Payments accepted are all major credit cards or Paypal
- Email receipt will arrive from either Stripe or Paypal
What Happens Next?
After entering your payment details, you'll be taken to a thank you page. You'll also receive an email with login instructions so you can begin your Bookkeeping for Personal Chefs course immediately.