The biggest struggle of those new to the personal chef business is how to go about getting new leads. You could go the traditional social media and website promotion route or you could jump start your business faster through targeted collaborations.
Collaborative marketing is a strategy of working in unison with similar companies to promote brand exposure, minimize costs and increase sales through side-by-side advertisement.
With a goal to reach every single person in your service area, you could reach them faster with collaborations. There is no other marketing method that will give results faster than collaboration.
This is a 17-minute video course:
- Lesson 1: Targeted Collaborations
- Lesson 2: Bartering with Influencers
- Lesson 3: Rental Property Collaborations
- Lesson 4: Realtor Collaborations
- Lesson 5: Press Release
- BONUS Lesson 6: Handwritten Notes
Bonus: This offer includes a lesson on "Handwritten Notes"
The power of handwritten notes can catapult your business when used properly. You'll learn a technique of researching those in your target market and what to include in the note for the most effective results (a new client!).
Additional Bonus: This offer includes "Business License"
Purchase of this product entitles you to access for the course "Personal Chef Business License" in four lessons:
- Lesson 1: Obtaining a Business License as a Personal Chef
- Lesson 2: Liability Insurance
- Lesson 3: ServSafe Certification
- Lesson 4: To LLC or not to LLC
Yes, this course has a money back guarantee. See "Course Terms" below for details.