Weeknight Dinner Recipes
as perfected by Personal Chef SimplyVA
- Chicken Florentine Artichoke Bake: baked casserole of chicken, bow-tie pasta, artichoke, sun-dried tomato, chopped spinach, Monterey Jack and Parmesan
- Rosemary Lemon Shrimp + Asparagus Soup: shrimp sauteed with garlic, shallot, lemon, rosemary and white wine + pureed soup of roasted asparagus, sauteed leeks, garlic, potato and fresh chives
- Beef & Cheese Stuffed Shells: pasta shells stuffing with ground beef, ricotta and mozzarella then baked with marinara
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork + Curried Rice & Broccoli: crockpot shredded pork simmered 8 hours with orange, paprika, oregano, onion and cumin + basmati, broccoli, lime, currants, curry and cilantro
- Grilled Lamb Chops with Mint Pesto + Chickpea Feta Salad: ready-to-grill lamb loin chops marinated with orange, mint, thyme and garlic served with mint pesto + mixed greens, tomato, seasoned chickpeas, cucumber, feta and sherry vinaigrette
- Bison Burritos: seasoned ground bison, corn, Spanish rice, pinto beans and Monterey Jack ready to roll into flour tortillas
- Falafel Pockets: baked balls of chickpeas, onion, cilantro, parsley, garlic and cumin served stuffed into whole-wheat pita pockets with tzatziki, shredded Romaine and tomatoes
- Grilled Middle Eastern Chicken Thighs + Quinoa & Corn Salad: ready-to-grill chicken thighs marinated with Greek yogurt, paprika, cumin, cinnamon, lemon and garlic + mixed greens, quinoa, corn, red bell pepper, scallion, jalapeno, cilantro, avocado, pumpkin seeds, lime, olive oil and garlic
- Thai Chicken Salad: Romaine, sesame oil sautéed carrots and bell pepper, edamame, shredded chicken, Thai vinaigrette, crushed pita chips, peanut sauce, cashews and cilantro
- Chimichurri Salmon + Sesame Broccoli: salmon baked with parsley and garlic puree, cherry tomato, capers and golden raisins + broccoli florets sautéed with sesame oil, soy sauce and toasted sesame seeds
I appreciate you! Let me know if you ever have any recipe requests or special diets you'd like me to consider when designing future recipe downloads.
- One payment only
- Payments accepted are all major credit cards or Paypal
- Email receipt will arrive from either Stripe or Paypal
- No refunds on digital downloads
What Happens Next?
After entering your payment details, you'll be taken to a thank you page. You'll also receive an email with the download so you can begin cooking today!