Personal Chefs are expected to be brilliant graphic designers
We're supposed to create elegant custom menus, interesting business cards for networking, and engaging social media posts. What do you do if you don't have a graphic design background?
Canva is the graphic design tool that I use (click here). There's a 30-day free trial then price is $9.95 a month. #affiliateDIY Your Graphics >>
Every post or story can be created in Canva, then uploaded into your feed.
- Instagram Post
- Instagram Story
- Instagram Story Highlight Cover
- Facebook Post
- Facebook Cover
- Facebook Ad
- Blog Banner
- Blog Graphic
- YouTube Thumbnail
- YouTube Channel Art
- Twitter Post
- Pinterest Pin
Using your signature logo, colors and fonts, create client menus and invoices for weekday meal prep. Design more elegant menus for special events.
- Client Invoices
- Meal Prep Menus
- Elegant Dinner Party Menus
- Website Slide Show of Your Services
- Cookbook Cover
And so Much More!
Thousands of images and templates are available. Keep your brand consistent by storing colors, logos and fonts in your Brand Kit.
- T-shirt Design + on-demand printed tees
- Labels + on-demand printed labels
- Postcards + on-demand printed postcards
- Greeting Card + on-demand printed greeting cards
- Stickers + on-demand printed stickers