Fear and self-doubt are unquestionably the two most common roadblocks to success in life including what holds many back from starting their personal chef business.
When coming face to face with fear and self-doubt, you could choose to either:
- Be held hostage to your current life just because it's comfortable; OR
- Courageously face your fears, take risks, and live life to its fullest
Everyone experiences fear and self-doubt to a different degree.
- An inability to realistically assess your competence and skills, "What if I put out the word about my new business and nobody is interested?"
- Attributing your success to external factors, "I only got this far because my friend gave me my last job."
- Berating your performance, "They were just being polite when they said they liked my chicken dish."
- Fear that you won't live up to expectations, "What if I start my personal chef business and my clients don't like the food that I make them?"
- Sabotaging your own...